Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Yeon Hee & Jung Chae Yeon confirmed for SBS's upcoming drama Reunited Worlds


Naver - Sports Donga: Yeo Jin Goo x Lee Yeon Hee x Jung Chang Yeon confirmed for 'Reunited Worlds'...Will be broadcast in July

(Plot: Although born in the same year, two people end up being 13 years apart. It's a love story between a 18-year-old young man and a 31-year-old woman)

1. [+114, -16] I hope it hits daebak

2. [+110, -17] It didn't start yet, let's talk after we see it. Fighting

3. [+97, -14] Jung Chang Yeon, Lee Yeon Hee & Yeo Jin Goo Fighting, I will make sure to watch the drama

4. [+86, -13] I like their acting, I will be looking forward to it

5. [+88, -14] Fighting

6. [+84, -13] After reading the scenario I'm looking forward to it. I hope it will be a very fun drama

7. [+78, -11] I will be looking forward to the drama!! Chang Yeon, Fighting♡

8. [+70, -9] Let's hit daebak, I'm already looking forward to their chemistry

9. [+65, -9] Let's go with fairy ending

No comments