Naver - yonhapnews: [Exclusive] Cho Jae Hyun "I am a sinner ... I will get off of everything"
1. [+31749, -1041] Don't be shaken by these words...people never change...He is just acting like Lee Youn Taek. Getting off the drama is not important. Be sure to get legal punishment...
2. [+26100, -643] This apology itself is ridiculous ㅋㅋ Just getting off on your own will make things endㅋㅋ? Once a man or a woman become victims of sex-related crimes, they must live with their bruises forever ㅋㅋㅋ I couldn’t recall my memory but I will reflect on the whole thing, don't be a coward, you could have at least showed some respect for the victims and apologized to them. Ah, that was impossible because they are too much ㅋㅋㅋ Aren't you already a monster? I feel tremendous betrayal from a person who I once admired his acting.
3. [+16800, -610] Don't show up in front of people again...disappear quietly...live like a dead man...
4. [+14197, -1975] Why are you quiet about Ko Un's sexual harassment case? Does he have people protecting him?
5. [+4635, -65] It doesn't matter if he got off the drama, he should get legal punishment.
6. [+4002, -68] End it by laying down?? From now on you should get down more...hold on tight~~
7. [+3962, -78] It's not 'take care of my dad' but 'take care of my pervert'
8. [+3856, -97] ㅋㅋ He is really low...Since I have postponed for a long time let's put on apology mode ㅋㅋ Seriously...
9. [+3194, -60] Don't talk nonsense and go to prison
10. [+3230, -67] Cho Jae Hyun is at least aware of the situation but Jo Min Ki and Oh Dal Su are dragging it for days ㅋㅋㅋ I think Jo Min Ki will get arrested at this point...
11. [+3056, -50] They are colleagues but he is smarter than Jo Min Ki. Since Jo Min Ki is not admitting his accusations, there are more victims coming forward ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+2779, -77] Conclusion...I'm sorry for your harm so I will get off as you wished
13. [+2816, -28] If the sexual harassment is true, it is natural to get off and pay for your sins
14. [+1869, -59] I thought he is really good at acting but what's the point of being just good at acting
Labels: Actors, Cho Jae Hyun, Cross, tvN