Naver - Osen: 'Misty' Ji Jin Hee protected Kim Nam Jo but he became a suspect ↑
1. [+1774, -66] The police thinks he is the criminal while solving the puzzle ㅋㅋㅋ Is Ji Jin Hee the only one who wears expensive clothes and doesn't look like an office worker? It might be someone else, but why was Ji Jin Hee surprised when he saw the ticket and why did he hide it when the police came? It's all questionable but for the preview, didn't the manger just jump in the river? I think Keven Lee's death was just an accident and the police investigated the wrong way
2. [+1668, -73] Kang Tae Wook's logical defense was cool...As expected, the director is also on Hye Ran's side ㅋ If Kang Tae Woo is the killer, It would be bitter...ㅜ
3. [+1420, -157] I hope Ji Jin Hee is not the killer~~ But Kim Nam Joo is ruining every man's life ㅠㅠ what strong charm is this~~
4. [+1093, -54] It can't be Ji Jin Hee ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ I hope he is not the killer
5. [+764, -40] But is the ending a bait? What's with the preview?...Ha~ I'm already curious about tomorrow~~~ ㅎ
6. [+476, -11] I hope It ends with the wife and the manger being the killers
7. [+451, -31] Lee Kyoung Young's acting is the best
8. [+397, -9] But if Ji Jin Hee is really the killer wouldn't that make Hye Ran so pitiful. Myung Woo killed that man for her sake, gave up law school and went to prison and if Ji Jin Hee killed Kevin Lee he will also go to prison...But why aren't they focusing on Han Ji Won's last call with Kevin Lee?
9. [+368, -14] He met and fought with Ji Jin Hee at down but then they went on their separate ways and he just died in an accident
1. [+4248, -56] The evidence of murder hasn't come out yet...? It's still not 100% true
2. [+3287, -66] We still don't know yet, no? including the reporter?
3. [+3139, -60] Just because he has a ticket does it mean he is the killer? Without a definite result, please don't write like this reporter-nim
4. [+2337, -54] Excuse me, Reporter. If you are a journalist you can't raise suspicious and you have to only write about facts! I don't think you are a reporter since you don't write facts. Have a sense of duty
5. [+1814, -62] My heart felt down...Kang Tae Wook's cost for loving one woman is really horrible ㅠㅠ
6. [+820, -16] Lee Kyoung Young was so cool today
7. [+641, -16] Lee Kyoung Young has the best presence in Misty
8. [+630, -9] Looks like the reporter is Detective Kang Ki Joon...He assumed he is the killer only after seeing the circumstances...
9. [+574, -7] He is not the killer but an eyewitness
10. [+512, -6] I thing there will be a twist
Labels: Dramas, Ji Jin Hee, Kim Nam Joo, Misty, Spoilers